Becker's Spine and Orthopedic Podcast - Check out our interview with Dr. Ronald Navarro here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. Is it worth the cost? 4 spine surgeons on adopting new technology Full story
2. NuVasive lifts hold on scoliosis rods recalled in 2020 Full story
3. Spine robot surpasses 20K cases in nearly 4 years Full story
4. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here.
5. 10 most-read spine stories so far this year — Orthopedics no longer the highest-paid specialty, Tiger Woods' 5th spine surgery & more Full story
6. US physician shortage could hit 124,000 in 13 years & more stats to know Full story
7. 'It's already evolved': Dr. Kern Singh on outpatient spine surgery Full story
8. 10 spine surgeons to know Full story
9. The era of agility is here: 8 must-reads for supply chain leaders to stay ahead of the curve. Click here to read them.
10. Spinal implant shown to reduce chance of disc reherniations to 10% Full story
11. California hospital with spine, total joint robots named Center of Excellence Full story
12. Traditional pain management programs aren't working. Here's the new approach hospitals are taking to prevent chronic opioid use.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.
2. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.
3. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.