1. 'Sad but not surprising': Spine, orthopedic surgeons react to the CMS 2023 proposal Full story
2. Illinois spine surgeon to serve as president of the American Orthopaedic Association Full story
3. CEO impersonated patients, convicted in $600M surgical billing fraud Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. The toughest challenges facing the spine industry Full story
6. 142 physician group M&As spark 5% growth in Q2 Full story
7. Mayfield Brain & Spine adds neurosurgeon Dr. Zachary Plummer Full story
8. Surgical robots set Wisconsin ASC apart from competitors Full story
9. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
10. Surgalign partners to expand access to spine devices Full story
11. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
12. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.