1. How spine surgery will evolve in the next phase of value-based care: 6 surgeon insights Full story
2. Medtronic's next-gen predictive spine surgery model cleared Full story
3. Inflation hits 40-year high: 5 things to know Full story
4. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
5. 'The next era of spine surgery': Robot expands into 20th US hospital Full story
6. Private equity creeps further into orthopedics: 15 practice partnerships in 2022 Full story
7. How Dr. Richard Wohns gives back as a spine surgeon Full story
8. Insurer OKs ZimVie's spine device, Accelus lands investment and more: 5 medtech notes Full story
9. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
10. 'Smart knees' to become as prevalent as robotics in orthopedics, analysts predict Full story
11. Spinal fusion alternative device gets FDA pre-market approval Full story
12. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.
2. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting frontline nurses. Find out how here.
3. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation.