1. Inpatient spinal fusion costs in all 50 states Full story
2. 3 cervical disc replacement devices get FDA's pre-market approval Full story
3. Court revives surgeon's antitrust suit against IU Health Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. The state of outpatient spine: 5 surgeons' thoughts Full story
6. Mayfield Brain & Spine to submit plans for new ASC in Ohio Full story
7. Kansas neurosurgeon completes 100 robotic-assisted procedures in 18 months Full story
8. Why physicians are turning away from private practice Full story
9. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
10. 5 places hiring spine surgeons Full story
11. Early results show promise for 3D-printed titanium spine implants Full story
12. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let language barriers weaken your organization. Learn how preferred-language communication improves patient and provider experiences.
2. 10 to 30% of appointment slots go unfilled each day. Here are the 7 tools your system needs to fill these gaps and drive revenue.
3. What should healthcare's technology revolution look like at your health system? Read this recent innovation report and chart a course to a more interconnected future.