1. CMS, payers among the major obstacles to outpatient spine, Dr. David Essig says Full story
2. What ending noncompetes means for ASCs, physicians: 8 notes Full story
3. Zimmer Biomet paid $241M less to surgeons in 2020 — Here's how 8 orthopedic companies compare Full story
4. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
5. 24-bed Florida orthopedic hospital receives endorsement Full story
6. Alphatec Q2 revenue up 88%: 4 notes Full story
7. Orthopedic hospital, medical office building sold for $88M Full story
8. RTI Surgical, Exactech strike biologic partnership Full story
9. Respiratory season will be back with a vengeance. Are your facilities and supply chain ready? Learn more here.
10. 7 hospitals hiring spine surgeons Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Ara Deukmedjian of Deuk Spine Institute Full story
12. Don't count on counting alone — Learn how hospitals are tapping new tech and best practices to prevent retained surgical sponges in the OR.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Ochsner Health's centralized monitoring system reduced costs by 90%. Click here to learn the strategy.
2. What tech solutions are helping hospitals + health systems stay on top of mission critical goals? Becker's surveyed dozens of execs to find out. Click here to read the brief summary.
3. Healthcare staffing needs a reckoning. Learn how to rethink your workforce model and why not doing so will cost you more.