Becker's Spine and Orthopedic Podcast - Check out our interview with Dr. Michael Bolognesi here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. FDA to spine surgeons: Stop using NuVasive's stainless steel Precice devices Full story
2. Biden cracks down on noncompete agreements through an executive order Full story
3. What billing challenges stifle outpatient spine migration? 2 surgeons' insights Full story
4. Sutter Health is doubling down on minimally invasive surgeries. Learn why here
5. How 5 spine surgeons see private equity affecting private practice Full story
6. US Orthopaedic Partners adds 6-physician Mississippi practice Full story
7. New York pain physician gets 17 years in prison for role in kickback scheme Full story
8. Average medical resident salary by year Full story
9. Patients expect a better technology experience. Click here to learn what works and what doesn't.
10. 2-year results of sacroiliac joint implant show enhanced fusion, reduced opioid use Full story
11. SeaSpine in 2021: 5 key developments Full story
12. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Investment costs shouldn't deter your hospital from integrating robotics. Click here to learn how Cedars Sinai + Methodist Healthcare beat the perception with a viable robotics program.
2. Providence figured out how to compete with Big Tech the right way. Click here to learn the engagement strategy it used.
3. Turn data into action — and cost savings. Learn 5 ways to standardize care across your post-acute network here.