1. CMS seeks 4.43% physician fee cut in 2023 Full story
2. The next growth phase for 6 large orthopedic groups Full story
3. Zimmer Biomet in the 1st half of 2022: 8 notes Full story
4. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
5. Former Medtronic employee, contractor charged in $1M fraud, money-laundering scheme Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic expands employer programs to include orthopedic center of excellence Full story
7. Michigan spine group to add 1st neurosurgeon: 4 things to know Full story
8. 15 spine, orthopedic center openings in the 1st half of 2022 Full story
9. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
10. 'Smart knees' to become as prevalent as robotics in orthopedics, analysts predict Full story
11. Signature Orthopedics adds cervical and lumbar specialist Full story
12. This California hospital reduced pressure Injuries by 68% in less than two years. Find out how here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.
2. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
3. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.