1. Florida orthopedic group hit with $99M lawsuit over patient data exposure: 3 details Full story
2. 3 spine surgeons on the move in June Full story
3. More than 5,000 hospital-acquired COVID-19 cases reported since mid-May, CDC says Full story
4. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
5. NASS cancels 2020 meeting, moves to virtual event Full story
6. UAMS rolls data gathering initiative out to spine patients Full story
7. 10 key reads for spine leaders this week: Medtronic pulls Infuse bone graft from Australia, DePuy Synthes extends partnership with AO Foundation & more Full story
8. 6 spine surgeons making the news — Drs. James Lynch, Jeffrey Gross & more Full story
9. Moral injury recovery: A live conversation on prioritizing clinician well-being in a time of crisis. Click here to attend.
10. Aurora Spine appoints CFO Full story
11. 44 Florida hospitals at ICU capacity Full story
12. What providers need to know about COVID-19 and pregnancy. Click here to view the clinical guide.