1. More lawsuits filed against spine biologics company after patients sickened with tuberculosis Full story
2. 70% of physicians are now employed by hospitals or corporations Full story
3. 7 spine surgeon moves in the last month Full story
4. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
5. 4 payer updates for orthopedic surgeons to know Full story
6. Medtronic exec to step down; chief accounting officer named Full story
7. 6 Stryker developments in the past 6 months Full story
8. Site-neutral payments: The Supreme Court weighs in Full story
9. Respiratory season will be back with a vengeance. Are your facilities and supply chain ready? Learn more here
10. 180+ ASCs with spine surgery | 2021 Full story
11. Washington spine, neurosurgery practice adds surgical robot Full story
12. What makes Minnesota one of the best states to practice Full story
13. Patients will ask about medical bills. Help your providers answer them.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.
2. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.
3. Tangled in complex supply partnerships? Learn what's working better for providers here.