Becker's Spine and Orthopedic Podcast - Check out our interview with Dr. Kern Singh here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. Orthopedic surgeons push back against objections to Florida surgical hospital Full story
2. Which physician groups will have the most power in the future? Full story
3. NuVasive's Pulse gets nod from EU, begins clinical evaluations Full story
4. Patients expect a better technology experience. Click here to learn what works and what doesn't.
5. How the pandemic is changing spine practice Full story
6. 5 places launching new spine programs in 2021 Full story
7. 'We are growing strategically and geographically': Beacon Orthopaedics plans 2 Kentucky clinics Full story
8. Nexxt Spine to expand corporate headquarters in Indiana Full story
9. ASCs are increasing collections with this tech. Click here to learn more.
10. Orthopedic surgeon, physiatrist missing after Florida building collapsed Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Justin Bundy of Doctors Hospital Full story
12. Don't count on counting alone — Learn how hospitals are tapping new tech and best practices to prevent retained surgical sponges in the OR.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Will technology solve healthcare’s racial bias problem? Download this whitepaper to find out.
2. Telehealth risk management: How to improve patient safety and reduce malpractice exposure. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.
3. Healthcare innovation isn’t going away after the pandemic. Download the 8 articles execs must read before successfully launching an innovation program.