1. Spine surgeons spotlight 4 key issues with robots Full story
2. HOPCo, Florida Blue partner for orthopedic care access Full story
3. 15 Texas physicians to pay $2.8M to settle kickback allegations Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. Where physicians lost money in 2021, per Medscape Full story
6. Heartland Regional Hospital opens orthopedic plaza Full story
7. 10 spine surgeons to know Full story
8. 9 spine, orthopedic surgeons honored in Q2 Full story
9. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
10. Feds target no-poach agreements: 5 things for ASCs to know Full story
11. AlloSource adds allograft for spine, orthopedics Full story
12. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.
2. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
3. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.