1. Orthopedic groups scraped by under elective surgery bans: 6 notes Full story
2. 19 spine centers opening in 2020 Full story
3. 5 states with most people delaying, returning to medical care Full story
4. How hospitals from London to New Orleans used COVID-19 to kickstart innovation. Click here to read the full story.
5. DePuy Synthes, AO Foundation extend 60-year partnership Full story
6. Manhattan Surgical Hospital adds spine surgery, 2 surgeons Full story
7. 10 key reads for spine leaders this week: Why Rothman Orthopaedics is dropping out of bundles, Texas hospital suspends construction of $120M spine tower & more Full story
8. Drs. Alexander Vaccaro, James Lynch & more: 9 spine surgeons making headlines Full story
9. Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
10. Brainlab acquires video game startup for physician training Full story
11. Contact-tracing 'not going well,' Fauci says; remdesivir gets price tag — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. What hospitals' COVID-19 response means for the evolution of healthcare. Click here to attend the future-focused, virtual discussion.