1. Dr. Roger Härtl named AANS Humanitarian of the Year Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon asking for misconduct charges to be dropped Full story
3. The most difficult staff for ASCs to recruit Full story
4. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
5. New Jersey health system adds spine robots Full story
6. Former Stryker exec becomes CEO of orthopedic devicemaker Full story
7. ASC employee compensation packages are changing: 7 insights Full story
8. Sanford Health opens acute spine center in Minnesota Full story
9. Reduce blood use by up to 60%, pocket millions and improve clinical outcomes. Jefferson Health shares their secret.
10. Medtronic board taps Pfizer executive as independent director Full story
11. Top 5 states for nurse pay Full story
12. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
2. About 45% of Americans plan to change their coverage level each year. Learn how an intelligent payer engine can save the day.
3. Only 48% of recently surveyed healthcare leaders think the industry has progressed in care payment and funding. Learn how C-suite innovators are creating a sustainable system to benefit everyone in Optum's new report.