1. Spine robots — More hype than clinical value? 5 surgeons weigh in Full story
2. Kentucky surgeons leave hospital employment to open private practice, ASC Full story
3. Orthopedic surgeon among 152 missing after Florida condo collapsed Full story
4. 5 things to know about SI-BONE’s iFuse-TORQ Implant System Full Story
5. Stryker Spine's new president promoted from within Full story
6. The future of orthopedic implant purchase: 6 surgeon predictions Full story
7. What 6 spine surgeons have achieved in the first half of 2021 Full story
8. Spine surgeons create guide to inform patients about artificial disc replacement Full story
9. Educating employees reaps big benefits. Click here to identify high pay-back steps to improve learning at your organization.
10. 5 spine, orthopedic surgeons honored in Q2 Full story
11. 6 milestones in pediatric spine surgery in 2021 Full story
12. Don't count on counting alone — Learn how hospitals are tapping new tech and best practices to prevent retained surgical sponges in the OR.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.
2. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here to for tips on avoiding future shortages.
3. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.