1. 'We have to prepare for the future now': Dr. James Lynch on the importance of ASC partnerships in spine Full story
2. University of Tennessee names Dr. Brian Wiseman VP of Brain & Spine Institute Full story
3. 153+ ASCs with spine surgery in 2020 Full story
4. Innovative methods are required to maintain cash flow during a pandemic. Click here to learn about your options.
5. 'Telemedicine is here to stay' — 5 spine surgeons on benefits + future of the technology Full story
6. Dr. Raymond Gardocki performs 1st fully endoscopic spine surgery with new expandable cage Full story
7. 19% of orthopedic surgeons have $5M+ net worth Full story
8. Bioventus launches new-look bone graft for complex spine surgery Full story
9. Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
10. 5 retirements in the spine industry in 2020 Full story
11. Daily US cases hit new high; White House reconvenes task force — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Data + empathy = The healthcare experience patients need in 2020. Click here to attend the live discussion.