1. 4 of the biggest challenges facing spine surgeons Full story
2. Ridgeview, Twin Cities Orthopedics to develop orthopedic institute Full story
3. USPI striding ahead of competition in total ASCs, physicians Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. California practice 1st on West Coast to add Globus' 3-in-1 spinal imaging system Full story
6. Tennessee's largest orthopedic group expands Full story
7. 5 factors that will make or break ASCs Full story
8. University of Pittsburgh researchers' spine implants would monitor healing Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. Unity MSK adds Oregon orthopedic practice Full story
11. Former DePuy Synthes exec named CEO of OrthoWorx Full story
12. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
2. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.
3. One Midwest hospital saved $20 million by transforming their RCM strategy. You can too using these 5 steps.