1. Essential skills for the modern spine surgeon: 7 insights Full story
2. 'Too hard to run as nonpartisan candidate': Dr. Al Gross on late US House withdrawal Full story
3. Pennsylvania ASC to close after 17 years Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. Medtronic spine implant gets FDA clearance, breakthrough device designation Full story
6. Independent spine ASC Riverfront Surgery Center opens in Tennessee Full story
7. Coastal Orthopedics adds Intracept spine procedure Full story
8. 3Spine gets FDA exemption for implant trial Full story
9. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
10. Theradaptive's regenerative implant earns 3rd breakthrough designation for spinal fusion Full story
11. Pro football health organization partners with UPMC Full story
12. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
2. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
3. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.