1. Supreme Court denies Medtronic attempt to reverse spine surgeon's $112M royalties win Full story
2. 91 patients treated for TB after spine surgery with infected allograft Full story
3. 10 of the largest ASC chains in the US | 2021 Full story
4. Kuros Biosciences has treated the first patient in a US-based, Level I clinical trial called PROOF. It compares MagnetOs Putty to autograft for posterolateral spine fusion - confirming the company's commitment to providing the highest-quality clinical evidence for its flagship product. Full story.
5. Rothman Orthopaedics, Aetna partner as part of Florida expansion Full story
6. 3 spine surgeons' goals for the second half of 2021 Full story
7. 10 observations on private equity and venture capital Full story
8. What surgeons must know before adding a new spine procedure Full story
9. Surgery volumes are ramping up. Learn why healthcare orgs are tapping custom packs to improve OR efficiency here.
10. Which states are adding spine, orthopedic robots so far in 2021? A state-by-state breakdown Full story
11. The latest FDA-approved spine devices, Alphatec's new board member & more: 5 device company notes Full story
12. The tech transforming preventive care. Learn how patients, providers and health plans are all benefiting during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every referral matters. Learn why 33% of patients ignore them and how to fix that.
2. Drowning in data? Turn a flood of information into insights that personalize patient engagement. Click here for the quick-read solution.
3. Patients want to know the person behind the PPE. Learn the 5 core tenets of a strong patient experience and communication strategy here.