1. Texas hospital suspends construction of $120M spine tower due to economic challenges Full story
2. Why spine surgery became even more essential during the pandemic: Key ideas from Dr. Evalina Burger Full story
3. 5 health systems cutting physician salaries Full story
4. Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
5. Dr. John Dorman to close practice after 16 years, join Colo. spine group Full story
6. 4 spine surgeons performing landmark cases in the past month Full story
7. The future of private practice and payers in spine: 3 key thoughts Full story
8. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
9. Drowning in data: A practical guide to navigate healthcare's data ocean. Click here to find out how to make your organization's data work for you.
10. Icotec ag gains US, European approval for 2 spinal implants Full story
11. 260+ telehealth companies to know in 2020 Full story
12. Planning for uncertainty: How hospital leaders can organize their organization's fiscal future. Click here to attend the live discussion.