Becker's Spine and Orthopedic Podcast - Check out our interview with Dr. Joseph Bosco III here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. CMS changes that spine surgeons want to see Full story
2. Why 150+ physicians exited hospital contracts this year Full story
3. 3 high-profile spine lawsuits in the past 30 days Full story
4. Surgery volumes are ramping up. Learn why healthcare orgs are tapping custom packs to improve OR efficiency here.
5. College athlete dies from complications from Tommy John surgery Full story
6. Orthopedic implant-purchasing policies are changing; where do surgeons fit in? Full story
7. North Carolina orthopedic ASC saves $15M using prospective bundle Full story
8. Patient volume at New York orthopedic group hovers between 70% and 80%; patients urged to resume care Full story
9. The future of care is here: augmented video analytics. Learn how your organization can benefit during this discussion.
10. Spine surgeon named CEO of orthopedic services for University of Utah Health Full story
11. 10 spine surgeons to know Full story
12. Still relying on quality stars for post-acute care navigation? Click here to learn how AI reduces readmissions.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Amwell onboarded 7,500 providers in 3 months. Learn how one vendor automated credentialing in this case study.
2. Clinical confidence may be the antidote to burnout. Click here to learn how your health system can get there.
3. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.