Becker's Spine and Orthopedic Podcast - Check out our interview with Dr. Joseph Bosco III here. Listen to all episodes here.
1. Opening an ASC? What spine surgeons should know Full story
2. Patient sickened by tainted spine allograft sues Aziyo, Medtronic Full story
3. Dr. Kornelis Poelstra on the upsides, downsides of PE in spine Full story
4. Surgery volumes are ramping up. Learn why healthcare orgs are tapping custom packs to improve OR efficiency here.
5. Minimally invasive spine program launches at South Carolina hospital Full story
6. Top 20 children's hospitals for neurology, neurosurgery, ranked by US News Full story
7. California spine practice using electromagnetic therapy to enhance patient recovery Full story
8. 8 orthopedic practices that affiliated with hospitals, health systems Full story
9. Still relying on quality stars for post-acute care navigation? Click here to learn how AI reduces readmissions.
10. $15M neuroscience institute opens at Norton Healthcare Full story
11. Medtronic's latest clearance, SeaSpine's new launch & more: 4 device company notes Full story
12. COVID-19 won't be supply chain leaders' last big challenge. Learn how UChicago Medicine is finding new ways to optimize resources and manage logistics to build a more resilient supply chain during this webinar.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth risk management: How to improve patient safety and reduce malpractice exposure. Click here to download the C-suite playbook.
2. Will technology solve healthcare’s racial bias problem? Download this whitepaper to find out.
3. Every referral matters. Learn why 33% of patients ignore them and how to fix that.