1. 4 spine practices expanding services, locations — Mergers, new centers & services Full story
2. Dr. Frank Phillips performs 1st augmented reality-assisted spine surgery Full story
3. 28 drugs added to the FDA's shortage list Full story
4. COVID-19 has increased hospitals' vulnerability to cyberattacks. Click here to learn what your technology team can do about it.
5. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
6. 10 best hospitals for pediatric neurosurgery: US News ranking Full story
7. Dr. Pierce Nunley completes 1st case in multilevel degenerative disc disease trial Full story
8. North Carolina orthopedic practice hires Dr. Jordan Glaser Full story
9. Drowning in data: A practical guide to navigate healthcare's data ocean. Click here to find out how to make your organization's data work for you.
10. Resurgens Orthopaedics names CEO after clinician leaders decide to focus on clinical practice Full story
11. Security guard killed patient, fellow guard during struggle at Indiana hospital, prosecutor says Full story
12. The use of surgical microscopes in MISS.