1. The upcoming national expansion of DISC Sports & Spine Center Full story
2. Why this surgeon prefers freehand spine surgery Full story
3. How 3 new PE-backed orthopedic platforms compare Full story
4. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
5. 'Fully immersive' AR navigation system FDA-approved for spine surgery Full story
6. Medical device company to showcase new spinal surgery retractor Full story
7. 10 places hiring spine surgeons Full story
8. Amid declining reimbursements, high-acuity procedures can drive revenue. Discover how 3 CFOs bolstered financial performance through surgical innovation here.
9. IMAC Holdings launches spinal health wellness supplements Full story
10. Stryker's new R&D facility, Accelus' promotions and more: 6 device company notes Full story
11. Aligned Orthopedic Partners adds patient monitoring platform Full story
12. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during the pandemic — make sure your team is following the right protocols.
2. Investing in digital healthcare tools will save you time and cut costs. Learn the 5 ways digital healthcare staffing will benefit your hospital.
3. Traditional care coordination is broken. Now, hospitals are turning to "care orchestration" to scale up care and relieve overwhelmed staff. Learn more about the approach here.