1. No regrets about dropping bundled payments, Rothman Orthopaedics president says Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeons reporting $5M net worth declines Full story
3. Orthopedic surgeon permanently banned from practicing in New Jersey Full story
4. Surgery volumes are ramping up. Learn why healthcare orgs are tapping custom packs to improve OR efficiency here.
5. Minnesota ASC 1st in state to perform spine surgery with Medtronic robot Full story
6. 28 orthopedic devices approved by FDA in May Full story
7. How this ASC created a robotic spine program during the pandemic Full story
8. Leadership moves, advocacy plans & more: 12 notes from spine, orthopedic societies in 2021 Full story
9. Lessons from the front line: How single-use ECG leads may reduce infection risk. Hear from a progressive care nurse during this virtual session.
10. Washington neurosurgeon vies for board of health seat Full story
11. 38-physician orthopedic group opens 8th clinic Full story
12. Lack of a strong data infrastructure stands in the way of cancer care improvements. Here's how health systems can change that.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Next steps for telehealth: laying the groundwork for the tech post-pandemic. Click here for expert insights.
2. Only a quarter of hospitals say they’re well-prepared to have financial conversations with patients. Click here for 4 key steps to improve.
3. Automated infection control is healthcare's new way of combatting HAIs. Download this whitepaper to learn how your organization can benefit.