1. 6 spine, orthopedic device company acquisitions in 2020 — Medtronic, Orthofix & more Full story
2. Nebraska neurosurgeons buys land for surgery center, medical office building Full story
3. Duke Health pitches $3B deal for North Carolina hospital Full story
4. Learn why your IT team is firefighting instead of innovating. Click here to learn about the benefits of consolidating software solutions.
5. Dr. John Boockvar features in Netflix docuseries 'Lenox Hill' Full story
6. How COVID-19 affected Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares last week Full story
7. OrthoPediatrics launches spinal deformity system acquired in April Full story
8. Dr. Steven Zielinski promotes metal-free spine fusion technology Full story
9. Successfully transition total hip replacement procedures to the outpatient setting with a focus on consistency and efficiency. To learn more, click here.
10. Medtronic outlines its pipeline & more: 5 device company notes Full story
11. FEMA plans call for PPE reuse through summer; J&J moves up COVID-19 vaccine trial — 5 updates Full story
12. Value-based care, innovation and the Quadruple Aim: 5 best practices to bring it all together. Click here to check out the white paper.