1. Can bundled payments achieve success in spine surgery? Full story
2. New reasons insurers are denying payment Full story
3. 13 orthopedic practice transactions so far this year Full story
4. Surgery volumes are ramping up. Learn why healthcare orgs are tapping custom packs to improve OR efficiency here.
5. FDA ramping up 'enforcement activities' against unapproved stem cell therapies Full story
6. Dr. Scott Stayner debuts spinal fusion procedure in Minnesota Full story
7. Medtronic's spinal cord stimulation system with 11-year battery life approved Full story
8. Top 10 orthopedic surgeon influencers on Twitter Full story
9. Capacity constraints are rampant at infusion centers. Hartford Healthcare applied machine learning to solve that. Experts discuss how during this discussion.
10. Arkansas hospital's $3M expansion adds 5 orthopedic, 1 spine surgeon Full story
11. 7 orthopedic surgeons to open 1st OrthoLazer center in Texas Full story
12. Only certain hospitals deliver surgical excellence. The right strategy drives results. Click here to join the discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What do finance leaders from Ochsner, Cleveland Clinic and Vanderbilt really think about the digital revolution? Read more here.
2. AI meets healthcare, and the human payoffs are unmistakable. Experts share insights on its effect on the workforce in this short eBook.
3. Healthcare innovation isn’t going away after the pandemic. Download the 8 articles execs must read before successfully launching an innovation program.