1. Texas spine surgeon's $11M verdict being appealed Full story
2. Inflation is expected to drop later this year: Will ASCs catch a break? Full story
3. Hospital for Special Surgery surgeon to receive lifetime achievement award Full story
4. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
5. 25+ spine surgeons performing artificial disc replacement Full story
6. US hospital 1st to perform pediatric spine surgery with Pulse system Full story
7. HOPCo, Pardee UNC Health create orthopedic and neurosurgery Center of Excellence Full story
8. 3D spine surgery planning system gets FDA clearance Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. How social media platforms have affected patient care Full story
11. Crystal Clinic in 2022: 5 notes Full story
12. Healthcare costs are soaring, but patients are willing to pay more for a better healthcare experience. Learn which digital tools really matter to patients.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
2. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.
3. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.