1. 5 spine, orthopedic practice and surgical facility closures in the past year Full story
2. Medtronic to pay up to $31M in Titan Medical licensing agreement: 6 details Full story
3. 2 major COVID-19 studies retracted; HHS to track race, ethnicity data — 4 updates Full story
4. Prepare for a return to elective surgery with insights from leaders in orthopedics who are using technology to increase efficiency, control leakage and develop new programs. Click here to learn
5. 19 spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in May Full story
6. 8 trends in anterior lumbar interbody fusions in the US — volumes up 24% annually Full story
7. Overlapping surgeries not associated with adverse outcomes, study says Full story
8. 10 specialties with lowest percentage of female physicians - Orthopedics No. 2 Full story
9. Devices that are tailored to clinicians' needs can help enhance workflow and rein in costs. Click here to learn more about devices built with purpose.
10. Aurora Spine 2019 revenue up 28%: 4 things to know Full story
11. Spinal fusion outcome disparities by payer: 5 observations from Mount Sinai Full story
12. What the end of 'stay-at-home' mandates means for health systems and society. Click here to attend the live discussion.