1. 4 recent spine center data breaches: Are physician groups easier targets? Full story
2. American College of Surgeons speaks out after 2 surgeons killed at mass shooting at ASC building Full story
3. OrthoAlliance partners with 27-physician practice Full story
4. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
5. Piedmont Henry Hospital named Blue Distinction Center for spine surgery Full story
6. Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center launches pain management service line Full story
7. Dr. Pierce Nunley named to devicemaker advisory board Full story
8. A director at OrthoTennessee's top 5 daily challenges Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. Best of all worlds, or no benefit? 2 surgeons weigh in on private equity Full story
11. CTL Amedica executive recognized as top spine inventor Full story
12. Tiny particles of lint can have big consequences for patient outcomes. See how hospitals nationwide are reducing contamination risks during heart procedures here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How NYC Health + Hospitals and Optum recruit hard-to-fill Epic roles — get their tips and strategies in this 10-part health IT hiring guide.
2. Untimely care kills patient loyalty. Learn how to knock down barriers to timely care and improve patient satisfaction in this report.
3. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.