1. How spine practices can retain their competitive advantage Full story
2. Spine surgeon killed in Oklahoma hospital campus shooting Full story
3. Disc replacement system more cost-effective than TLIF, study finds Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. Solving the orthopedic surgeon shortage Full story
6. Neurosurgeon expands role at Mayfield Brain and Spine Full story
7. Hospital for Special Surgery enrolling patients in 2-level cervical disc replacement trial Full story
8. How 1 spine leader overcomes the many unexpected challenges of COVID-19 Full story
9. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
10. Medtronic's quarterly earnings, Stryker's FDA approval and more: 6 device company notes Full story
11. Best of all worlds, or no benefit? 2 surgeons weigh in on private equity Full story
12. AdventHealth and Texas Health Resources are bucking the care delivery status quo. See how these systems and 2 others are moving care to the home to free up hospital capacity and increase revenue here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Investing in digital healthcare tools will save you time and cut costs. Learn the 5 ways digital healthcare staffing will benefit your hospital.
2. Hospitals are still rebounding from pandemic-related care delays and staffing shortages. See how automation can free up clinicians' time to allow them to work at the top of their licenses.
3. Traditional care coordination is broken. Now, hospitals are turning to "care orchestration" to scale up care and relieve overwhelmed staff. Learn more about the approach here.