1. 3 spine surgeon settlements in 2020 — kickbacks, malpractice & more Full story
2. How Dr. Vladimir Sinkov opened his solo spine practice in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic Full story
3. Testing sites close amid unrest; 1 in 4 virus deaths tied to nursing homes — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
5. Aetna to cover sacroiliac joint fusion under new policy Full story
6. Zavation Medical launches expandable cage Full story
7. Spine ASC proposed for Alabama hospital campus Full story
8. Precision Spine launches pedicle screw system Full story
9. Survive, then thrive: An ASC-focused discussion of financial strategies for uncertain times. Click here to attend the virtual event.
10. Mizzou BioJoint cases consolidated after 4 additional patients file lawsuit Full story
11. West Virginia hospital to close, lay off 340 employees Full story
12. Successfully transition total hip replacement procedures to the outpatient setting with a focus on consistency and efficiency. To learn more, click here.