1. Medtronic aims to transform spine from an art to a science with robotic, AI tech Full story
2. 7 financial opportunities for ASCs: Spine, robotics & more Full story
3. Orthopedists in private practice were more productive than their counterparts in hospitals last year, survey finds Full story
4. The business of medicine is only getting more complicated. Dr. Michael Ast, attending orthopaedic surgeon at Hospital for Special Surgery, answers eight questions on what physicians need to know here.
5. Duke neurosurgeon stars in NBC medical drama Full story
6. Former Stryker, Medtronic exec to lead spine device manufacturer Full story
7. DNV Orthopaedic Centers of Excellence can now participate in Blue Distinction program Full story
8. 3 spine surgeon moves in May Full story
9. Revenue cycle innovation: You don't have to go it alone
10. Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush expands to 13 offices Full story
11. Orthopedic surgeon on staff at Oregon hospital for 1st time in 10 years Full story
12. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.
2. 10 best practices to solve last-mile vaccine management + more tips to address healthcare's biggest workflow challenges today and tomorrow. Click here to download the guide.
3. Could your health system ward off a cyberattack? Click here to learn how to prevent paying millions in HIPAA compliance fees.