1. Neurological surgery volumes will hit pre-pandemic levels in Q4, analysts predict Full story
2. Dr. Rich Berger: 'We have to prepare' for more COVID-19 surges Full story
3. Trump: US will end relationship with WHO Full story
4. Controlled substance prescription in the era of social distance — Insights into one Nevada health system's approach remote prescribing. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. The Steadman Clinic moves to absorb hospital orthopedic group Full story
6. Bay Street Orthopaedics & Spine to open 7th location, add 2 surgeons Full story
7. Drs. Bradford Currier, Alan Daniels & more: 5 spine surgeons making the news Full story
8. 10 key reads for spine leaders this week: Orthopedic surgeon ends $2M malpractice appeal, Stryker's $2.3BN offering to fund Wright Medical acquisition & more Full story
9. It's time to reengineer healthcare to focus on what matters most, the patient. Click here to attend a live discussion about innovation in care delivery.
10. Medtronic Q4 revenue drops because of COVID-19 pandemic & more: 5 device company key notes Full story
11. Minnesota hospitals on 'verge of being overrun' amid protests, pandemic — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. 3 steps for better clinical collaboration in the wake of COVID-19. Click here to read the tip sheet.