1. Positive COVID-19 test halts construction of $250M spine, orthopedic tower at Alabama hospital Full story
2. Dr. Alan Daniels appointed chief of spine surgery at University Orthopedics Full story
3. Montefiore hospital threatens legal action against Wall Street Journal Full story
4. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
5. Indiana orthopedic group to open surgery center offering spine care Full story
6. How 3 orthopedic groups are handling crisis-related challenges: rent deferral, low overhead & more Full story
7. SpineOvations' DiscSeal trial shows positive signs for reducing lumbar pain Full story
8. California spine center installs low-dose X-ray system Full story
9. Survive, then thrive: An ASC-focused discussion of financial strategies for uncertain times. Click here to attend the virtual event.
10. $40K awarded to Clemson University scientist to fund spinal deformity research Full story
11. Remdesivir sent to hospitals without eligible patients + 4 more COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Value-based care, innovation and the Quadruple Aim: 5 best practices to bring it all together. Click here to check out the white paper.