1. Dr. Bradford Currier performs spine surgery on NHL's Nick Bjugstad Full story
2. Getting ahead in the 'new normal': Rothman Orthopaedics strikes partnership to bolster virtual services Full story
3. Chicago hospitals call off $1.1B merger plan Full story
4. Survive, then thrive: An ASC-focused discussion of financial strategies for uncertain times. Click here to attend the virtual event.
5. How 5 spine practices are proceeding with recovery plans — boosting telemedicine, opening a new center & more Full story
6. Stryker proposes $2.3B offering to fund Wright Medical acquisition Full story
7. New Jersey hospital opens Institute for Robotic Surgery Full story
8. New York orthopedic surgeon ends $2M malpractice appeal after settling 2013 case Full story
9. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
10. Wisconsin spine group performs its 1st robotic spine surgery with Medtronic system Full story
11. 2nd wave 'is not inevitable,' Fauci says; CDC clarifies message on virus transmission — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Successfully transition total hip replacement procedures to the outpatient setting with a focus on consistency and efficiency. To learn more, click here.