1. Medtronic has record sales for spine robots in Q4 Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon's health system exit steeped in controversy Full story
3. Campbell Clinic spine surgeon named president of orthopedic society Full story
4. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
5. 5 worst places for physicians to practice, per Medscape Full story
6. Spine device company opens robotic research, surgical training labs Full story
7. Geisinger breaks ground on $180M orthopedic center Full story
8. The spine investments Dr. Harel Deutsch is considering Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. Policy reform, increased residency space & more: Solving the orthopedic surgeon shortage Full story
11. Illinois orthopedic group names new CEO Full story
12. Keep your top performers happy without alienating low performers. It's all about building a robust population health infrastructure. Join the discussion here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals stand to lose revenue and patients through archaic preadmission testing processes. Here's how one physician overhauled a health system's preoperative system to improve patient experience.
2. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.
3. The future of healthcare lies within patient experience improvements. Learn the 5 trends changing the way providers deliver care.