1. The most exciting opportunities in spine today from 11 surgeons Full story
2. Texas spine surgeon 1st in US to perform lumbar fusion with biocompatible polymer Full story
3. 3 spine companies partnering with pro athletes — Tiger Woods, Jerome Bettis & more Full story
4. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
5. Stryker veteran joins RTI Surgical board of directors Full story
6. NuVasive proposes $400M convertible debt offering Full story
7. Which physicians have the most claims denied, resubmitted? Orthopedics ranks No. 8 Full story
8. Centinel Spine gets OK for manufacturing transfer of prodisc systems Full story
9. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
10. 48% of Americans delayed care amid pandemic; antibody tests may be wrong half the time — 5 updates Full story
11. 50 hospital and health system CNOs to know in 2020 Full story
12. Teamwide communication and collaboration is vital as hospitals face numerous challenges, including regulatory and reimbursement changes and the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how a next generation telehealth and communications plan can help hospitals navigate these challenges.