1. Some spine surgeons wouldn't disclose if they had COVID-19, study says Full story
2.The 'new normal' in spine: 11 surgeon predictions Full story
3. Dr. Atul Gawande: The 5 standards to safely lift lockdowns require commitment, not 'wishful thinking' Full story
4. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
5. Orthofix partners with spine patient who won Olympic gold Full story
6. The business of moving spine cases to surgery centers Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic neurosurgeon joins Centerline Biomedical advisory board Full story
8. 2 spine, orthopedic device company transactions Full story
9. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
10. 10 key reads for spine leaders this week: Hopsital spine procedures down 45%, Mercy spine surgeon takes early retirement & more Full story
11. 10 physician specialties that generate the most revenue for hospitals Full story
12. Health IT security amid the pandemic response. Join 2 technology experts for a live discussion on navigating healthcare's 'break-the-glass' moment.