1. Corporate medicine could be 'the endgame of our system': 3 spine surgeon insights Full story
2. US Orthopaedic Partners acquires 23-physician practice Full story
3. Tennessee physician permanently barred from prescribing schedule II and III drugs Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. 'We're at a perfect size now': EmergeOrtho sets sights on MSOs, clinically integrated networks Full story
6. Orthopedic pay recovers from 2020-21 plateau Full story
7. Site-neutral insurer contracts a reality for orthopedic group Full story
8. 5 recent spine surgery 'firsts' Full story
9. Digital transformation should mean the end of fragmented care. But will it? Click here to find out.
10. 5 spine practices to know Full story
11. Spine device company adds senior principal scientist Full story
12. Don't just survive hospital surveys. Get practical approaches to ace them here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A simple optimization saved this surgical hospital $100k. This 1-page case study will tell you how.
2. Cone Health staff can quickly fill 93% of patients' medication history in Epic. Learn how AI is reducing the system's need for phone calls and manual entry.
3. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.