1. The pandemic is altering the spine field: 11 surgeons on how their plans have changed Full story
2. Veteran neurosurgeon joins Baptist Health Neuroscience Center-Fort Smith Full story
3. US won't shut down amid possible 2nd wave, Trump says; 35% of COVID-19 patients asymptomatic — 5 updates Full story
4. Considering an enterprise-wide solution for lab operations? Click here to learn the 5 factors that should guide your decision.
5. 3 hospitals expanding spine, neurosurgery programs Full story
6. Drs. Fred McQueary, Arthur Johnson & more: 7 spine surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Blue Shield of California sued for alleged wrongful blanket denial of device used to treat spinal stenosis Full story
8. 10 key reads for spine leaders this week: Mich. neurosurgeon loses license, Mercy spine surgeon takes early retirement & more Full story
9. Patient acquisition post-COVID-19 — How to boost payer mix and regain revenue. Click here to watch the presentation.
10. The Spine Journal: Cerapedics' bone graft achieves higher fusion rate than allograft in lumbar fusion trial Full story
11. 10 states with the most COVID-19 restrictions Full story
12. Successfully transition total hip replacement procedures to the outpatient setting with a focus on consistency and efficiency. To learn more, click here.