1. The biggest threats to physician-ownership from 5 spine surgeons Full story
2. Allina Health moving spine surgeries to network of ASCs Full story
3. 4 $100M projects involving orthopedic practices Full story
4. Hospitals have 4 key goals to meet. Here's how a structured robotics service line can help achieve each of them.
5. Pinnacle Orthopaedic Services owner pleads guilty to bribery Full story
6. $44M neuroscience, spine center opens at HonorHealth Full story
7. Florida orthopedists urge governor to veto 'parents' bill of rights' Full story
8. Where is radiation-free spine imaging gaining traction? Full story
9. Some ASCs will experience intense growth. Leading surgeons and execs explain. Join the discussion at Becker's virtual event.
10. Precision Spine hits a milestone; Stryker to introduce new profile & more: 6 device company notes Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Roosevelt Offoha, of Houston Scoliosis & Spine Institute Full story
12. Surgical documentation workflows are illogical. Hear how a 292-bed New York hospital expedited operative notes and reduced time to bill in this webinar.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Revenue cycle innovation doesn't have to be daunting. Learn why some health systems are scrapping the "go-it-alone" approach here
2. VTE risk rises for patients recovering from outpatient surgery at home. Here's how to solve that.
3. 10 best practices to solve last-mile vaccine management + more tips to address healthcare's biggest workflow challenges today and tomorrow. Click here to download the guide.