1. Elon Musk's Neuralink competitor begins human trials for implant Full story
2. Minnesota orthopedic group hit with $111M negligence verdict Full story
3. 108,700+ physicians move to employment in the last 3 years: 6 findings Full story
4. How can Exparel advance your pain management strategy in spine surgery? Find out by viewing case reports and technique videos from world-renowned spine surgeons and anesthesiologists. Explore more.
5. 4 spine surgeons debut Globus Medical's '3-in-1' imaging system Full story
6. As ASC industry booms, hospitals look to outpatient models Full story
7. Baptist Memorial expects partnership to streamline spine center payments Full story
8. SI-Bone's CMS boost, Zimmer Biomet's new exec and more: 6 device company notes Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. 2 professional athletes skip surgery, opt for regenerative orthopedic treatments Full story
11. Mayfield Brain & Spine taps chief strategy officer Full story
12. Healthcare costs are soaring, but patients are willing to pay more for a better healthcare experience. Learn which digital tools really matter to patients.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
2. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.
3. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.