1. Spine surgeries drop 45% at hospitals during pandemic Full story
2. Veteran Mercy spine surgeon takes early retirement amid COVID-19 financial hit Full story
3. US threatens to leave WHO; Oregon's restrictions overturned — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
5. Dr. Joseph Bosco on increasing orthopedic surgery volumes + how a 2nd COVID-19 wave could affect the field Full story
6. Medtronic launches cannula for balloon kyphoplasty Full story
7. Implanet to sell total knee implant, focus 100% on spine business Full story
8. Spine director at Boston hospital lauds telemedicine's impact during pandemic Full story
9. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
10. Neo Medical raises $13.4M for spinal fixation system, eyes expansion into US market Full story
11. States ranked by confirmed COVID-19 cases Full story
12. Successfully transition total hip replacement procedures to the outpatient setting with a focus on consistency and efficiency. To learn more, click here.