1. Spine surgeons' biggest threats Full story
2. Colorado Supreme Court rejects hospital's bid to enforce $229K spine surgery bill Full story
3. Indiana physician fired for objecting to EMR time goals, lawsuit claims Full story
4. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
5. California orthopedic surgeon to get lifetime achievement award Full story
6. 3 Northwell Health hospitals get advanced spine certification Full story
7. Sports medicine physician killed in California shooting Full story
8. Spine surgeon completes 100th robotic-assisted surgery Full story
9. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
10. New Tennessee hospital will mostly cater to orthopedic surgeries Full story
11. Medicare payments to hospitals double those to ASCs: 4 study notes Full story
12. Spinal imaging system hits 1K US cases Full story
13. Mississippi orthopedic center data breach affects 500 people Full story
14. ASCs battle the 'rising cost of everything' Full story
15. Healthcare costs are soaring, but patients are willing to pay more for a better healthcare experience. Learn which digital tools really matter to patients.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.
3. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.