1. How patient engagement will evolve in spine post-pandemic: Q&A with Dr. Charles Branch Jr. Full story
2. Blue Shield of California sued for alleged wrongful blanket denial of device used to treat spinal stenosis Full story
3. WHO funding up in air; COVID-19 testing is rising — 5 national updates Full story
4. Opioid epidemic response: Insights into BSA Health System's approach to pain management. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. 28.4M elective surgeries could be canceled in 2020 — orthopedic procedures hit hardest Full story
6. New York neurosurgeon warns patients against delaying treatment during COVID-19 pandemic Full story
7. Top 10 Spine Review articles this week — N.M. orthopedic practice closes, life sentence upheld for former spine surgeon & more Full story
8. Drs. Nick Shamie, Peter Costantino & more: 8 spine surgeons making the news Full story
9. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
10. Chicago orthopedic group secures $143,000 in federal funding Full story
11. 'We're disappointed': Advocate Aurora responds to unmasked nurse at Wisconsin bar Full story
12. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.