1. 22 years of disc replacement in the US: A timeline of milestones and challenges Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon wants $20M DePuy Synthes verdict tripled Full story
3. 400-physician practice votes to join Duke Health after suit alleging takeover Full story
4. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
5. Spine device could get up to $9,800 Medicare payment boost Full story
6. OrthoVirginia names orthopedic surgeon as CEO Full story
7. Dr. Sravisht Iyer completes 100th robotic spine surgery Full story
8. Hartford Healthcare adds Prodisc L Full story
9. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
10. FDA breakthrough designations grow since 2019: Where do orthopedic devices stand? Full story
11. UnitedHealth policies drive physicians to Optum, lawsuit claims Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon honored for preventing amputations Full story
13. Physician-owned hospital pays $1.2M to settle billing fraud claims Full story
14. Cleveland Clinic adds neurosurgeon to Florida location Full story
15. AdventHealth and Texas Health Resources are bucking the care delivery status quo. See how these systems and 2 others are moving care to the home to free up hospital capacity and increase revenue here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
2. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
3. Successful hospitals know which 5 areas they must prioritize for sustainable financial performance — click here to learn them.