1. Dr. Nick Shamie: How the pandemic will continue to hit spine practices long after the surge Full story
2. 22 spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in April Full story
3. White House to restructure national stockpile; CDC releases new reopening guidelines — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
5. 6 stats on orthopedic surgeon pay Full story
6. How augmented reality will affect spinal navigation, robotics: 4 surgeons share insights Full story
7. AAOS, Smith+Nephew & more: 4 spine, orthopedic partnerships in the past month Full story
8. Texas orthopedic group snares 2 paycheck protection program loans Full story
9. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
10. NuVasive, Zimmer Biomet report Q1 numbers & more: 8 device company notes Full story
11. 61 hospital and health system CISOs to know in 2020 Full story
12. The anatomy of a hospital brand — 6 steps to help attract top talent. Click here to read the playbook.