1. 6 recent lawsuits in spine, orthopedics Full story
2. Biggest safety challenges amid the return to elective surgeries — 5 spine, orthopedic surgeons discuss Full story
3. 27 million people likely lost health coverage; $100B for hospitals, medical providers in new relief proposal — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
5. Michigan providers sue governor over emergency declaration, aim to resume orthopedic surgery Full story
6. Kansas hospital's spine program earns national recognition Full story
7. Dr. Kirk Campbell: How NYU Langone polished the virtual visit + why 'patients will demand continued access' Full story
8. HD LifeSciences gains FDA clearance for lumbar interbody fusion system Full story
9. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
10. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Simon Chao of Good Samaritan Medical Center Full story
11. 10 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
12. Considering an enterprise-wide solution for lab operations? Click here to learn the 5 factors that should guide your decision.