1. Dr. Choll Kim: Changes in spine that will stay after pandemic restrictions are lifted Full story
2. Zimmer Biomet reports big Q1 spine sales drop Full story
3. 14 health systems receiving biggest CARES Act payments Full story
4. Make your vision a reality — 4 tips for optimizing dental practice design.
5. Decorated spine surgeon joins New York practice Full story
6. 3 spine surgeons receiving honors — April Full story
7. ChoiceSpine appoints 1st CFO Full story
8. Florida hospital partners with Kentucky system in $35M facility for spinal cord injury, stroke Full story
9. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world. Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.
10. Top 10 Spine Review articles this week — Stryker's April sales down 35-40%, Rothman Orthopaedics face 4K+ backlogged cases & more Full story
11. 3 top health officials in quarantine; remdesivir distribution plan released — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. The COVID-19 pandemic has restricted in-person care for patients with chronic conditions. Click here to learn how organizations can prepare for the expected wave of chronic disease
13. Scoliosis Research Society appoints executive director; Tressa Goulding retires after 26 years Full story