1. How the 'Neiman Marcus' of spine practices plans to compete with large groups, MSOs Full story
2. Lawsuit against Anthem over spinal device coverage tossed Full story
3. United policies drive physicians to Optum, lawsuit claims Full story
4. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
5. Stryker appoints new leader for orthopedic, spine business Full story
6. Sports medicine physician fired amid misconduct allegations involving patients Full story
7. AI and AR-powered spinal guidance system debuts Full story
8. 15% of physicians didn't get a raise last year & 6 more survey stats Full story
9. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
10. Maryland spine group adds Texas practice, now has more than 130 locations Full story
11. 10 orthopedic surgeons to know Full story
12. Orthopedic companies optimistic about recovery after positive Q1 Full story
13. How spine, other specialties approach private equity Full story
14. What physicians should know about buy-in agreements Full story
15. Data is already spearheading cancer care breakthroughs. Here's how providers can keep the momentum going + take precision medicine to the next level.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
2. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
3. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.